À la Carte Coaching and Consulting
Individualized instruction via phone, Skype, or (if you’re in Nashville or surrounding counties, in person). Variation in price takes into account the length of the session and how much prep work is involved. If you want me to edit chapters as we go, up to 2,000 words is included. Beyond that, editing fees apply.
Cost: $50 per session
Basic Coaching Packages
- Weekly coaching calls for three months (includes critique of up to 2,000 words)
- Texts or emails (up to once daily) for support, encouragement, and/or accountability for three months
- Weekly coaching calls for six months (includes critique of up to 2,000 words)
- Texts or emails (up to once daily) for support, encouragement, and/or accountability for six months
Ultimate Coaching Package
The path to publication is often confusing and sometimes daunting.
So many choices. So much to learn. About writing a book. About making it good. About getting into the hands of your readers. Should you self-publish? Try to find an agent and a traditional editor? What about book marketing and promotion?
This full-service package is for writers who would like hands-on shepherding along that path. It includes individual coaching in everything you need to finish your book and launch your writing career, from laying a solid foundation for your book to getting it into the hands of a loyal readership.
Because of the individual attention required by this course, I can only offer this package to a few people each year. If you’d like to apply, just send an email to [email protected], tell me a little about yourself and your writing, and ask to arrange a free call. Once I receive your application, we’ll arrange a call to discuss your individual needs and see if this program is a good fit for both of us. If so, we’ll set some goals and get started.
The package includes:
- Up to 52 one-hour coaching calls—encouragement, accountability, work on specific skills, work through a stuck spot, work toward manuscript milestones…whatever will best help you achieve your goal.
- Texts and emails as needed (up to once daily) for support, encouragement, and accountability
- Up to two optional “build your book” idea-to-outline brainstorming consultation packages
- One diagnostic reading (detailed overview) of a manuscript
- One developmental + line edit of a manuscript (Goal – to improve your book and help you become a better writer)
- Traditional Publishing Package – if you choose
- Query letter assistance for up to 12 months from the beginning of the querying phase
- Synopsis assistance for up to 12 months from the beginning of the querying phase
- Agent research (+ presses that accept un-agented material) for up to 12 months from the beginning of querying phase
- Self-publishing Package – as sole method or as marketing strategy
- Book blurb coaching
- Proofreader and Copy Editor research and recommendations
- Book Cover Artist research and recommendations
- Formatting Service research and recommendations
- Distributor research and recommendations
- Guidance in uploading your books
- Maximizing your Author Central Page
- Optimizing your Metadata
- Marketing Package
- Build Your Own Author Website premium course (includes modules on maintaining and updating your site, plus traffic-building)
- Overview of various marketing options
- Social Media Intensive and List-building
- Choosing your marketing pillars (the 3-4 things you will do consistently to market your book)
- Deep dive into your marketing pillars.
- Getting reviews
- Your Personal Marketing Plan
BONUS: Free lifetime access to all of my self-study online courses, including those yet to be released.